cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Kippax100
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ran out of data yesterday and upgraded to a new package but it is still not active today ?

14 REPLIES 14

Sorry @dabr .. My Apology.. My head was spinning after the posts were merged 🙂

@softech   Lol...you didn't think I was clear enough with those points in my post above?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kippax100 make sure your phone Mobile data setting does not have a monthly limit set.   Many Androud phones have that feature and it will block the use of data when the limit is reached 

Also, try your PM sim card in another phone if you have one around

threads merged

@Kippax100   You can also try moving the SIM to another phone and rebooting and back to yours and rebooting. 

Perhaps double check the APN settings and make sure data wasn't accidentally disabled on the phone or you don't have data limiter set on the phone.

@Kippax100 wrote:

HI - I cannot open that thread

That is a placeholder to indicate that someone posted a message that simply repeated someone else.

Kippax100

How do I clear cache, cookies and go incognito ? I'm using an Android device

Kippax100

Yes, money has gone off my account

Kippax100

HI - I cannot open that thread

@Kippax100 wrote:

Yesterday my data ran out so I upgraded to a new package. I chose the Activate Now option and still the data is not activated. The money has gone off my account, I have reset network settings and also turned the phone on and off and still no joy.

Someone mentioned log into my account in Incognito mode ? What does this mean and log into which account ? Are there any other suggestions ? Not having a call center to call is sooooooooooo frustrating !

Unftouantely, loading your Self Serve account in incognito mode isn't going to get your service working.  That only helps with website issues.  I suspect that there may be a slight delay before the data starts working again.\

edited after seeing the other thread about the same issue

Kippax100

Yesterday my data ran out so I upgraded to a new package. I chose the Activate Now option and still the data is not activated. The money has gone off my account, I have reset network settings and also turned the phone on and off and still no joy.

Someone mentioned log into my account in Incognito mode ? What does this mean and log into which account ? Are there any other suggestions ? Not having a call center to call is sooooooooooo frustrating !

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kippax100 , did you select the option to change to the new plan immediately?  There is an option to do the plan change on the next renewal.  If that option is taken, then you will not have additional data until renewal time.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kippax100 

Try rebooting your phone by powering it off then on.

Also login your account and clear cache, cookies and go incognito. 
Check to see if your new plan is Active.

Need Help? Let's chat.