cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

juanvaldez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was just curious I have the 15 dollar plan and never use all my data does anyone else and how much people actually get the most expensive pans here would like to know

5 REPLIES 5

@juanvaldez wrote:

I was just curious I have the 15 dollar plan and never use all my data does anyone else and how much people actually get the most expensive pans here would like to know

This type of information isn't provided by Public Mobile.  I do suspect very few people have the most expensive Public Mobile plans because those willing to pay that much would probably be at a different carrier (often offering more data and features for the same price).  Some information about the subscriber base and average plan price is available to shareholders as Telus is a publicly traded company, but there might not be any informaiton specific to Public Mobile.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@juanvaldez 

all price Plans (publicmobile.ca)

or you mean in here if you use all data they not have extra fees this prepaid service, just will be data off until next cycle.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Kind of confusing long sentence.

$15 Plans are usually 'for emergency' phones. Great for SMS, though. I would like if I could donate my 250MB to somebody who needs it but it does not work that way with PM.

People paying arm and leg for GB Plans either keep DATA On all the time or have to be connected through email or whatever all the time. Or are tik-tok or yourtube addicts... 🙄

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Could use a period. 🙂 Lots of people don't use all their data.

No I can't justify those plans but however people want to spend their money is up to them.

At least that's how I read it.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@juanvaldez What?

Need Help? Let's chat.