cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Parker1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to get Unlimited Data is this possible or do I have to change providers ?? Thank You 

I hit the wrong button when I purchased my plan 

5 REPLIES 5

@Parker1 

Well you are here for 30 days so try out the service and see if the data plan (?) you choose fits your needs. Evaluate what you need "unlimited" for as all providers throttle their data speed once you hit their data cap. That can range from 64kbps up to 512kbps with the big three and the one exception Sasktel with 2mbps.

By employing some data saving tools, downloading video on wifi and other techniques and the need for extremely slow unlimited data so you can check email will be unnecessary. The community can help you learn how to manage your data so you rarely if ever run out of data and you won't be paying the price for it either.....

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Parker1 wrote:

I’m trying to get Unlimited Data is this possible or do I have to change providers ?? Thank You 

I hit the wrong button when I purchased my plan 

@Parker1  sorry, no unlimited data here. So you will have to change providers if that is what you are looking for.

This is the plan with the highest data amount, than you would need to purchase addons as @Anonymous posts.

esjliv_0-1616974871886.png

But you said you "purchased my plan", so you already have the plan. It is paid for for 30 days, so why not see how it goes.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Parker1 

What do you mean you hit the wrong button when you purchased your plan?

Which button did you press, and which button did you intend to press?

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Parker1 

Did you research Public Mobile before you chose to activate here?

The highest data plan is the $50 plan which provides 8.5 GB of data if you are on autopay.

You can purchase additional 1 GB for $15 each. Add ons do not expire - they stay on the account until they are consumed. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Parker1 : This provider does not offer unlimited data. You can buy add-ons that don't expire though unlike other providers. How much data do you really think you'll need?

Need Help? Let's chat.