cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

BurnSy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m 5 days into monthly plan and it says I have used all my data, but when I look into my data history it shows that I haven’t used it all. I rarely use data anyways. Any ideas?

12 REPLIES 12

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@softech, Thank you for the update.  I am still learning tips on what works and what does not work on the new self-serve portal.

I had enough with Chrome on my laptop since the second day of the new self-serve portal.  I had been using Firefox since the second day.  In the past, I used the F5 or refresh page if I was not logoff automatically.

BurnSy

Solution has been awarded to softtech and not myself. It was easy enough!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@BurnSy   You can go back to your post and select edit (perhaps from down arrow on your post) and remove the solution and then award it to softech's post.  Sorry, not quite sure about removing it as I've not done it for a long while.

No worry @BurnSy   we are happy as long as your question is answered.  🙂

BurnSy

Sorry, I thought I picked @softech as a solution. My bad

@BurnSy  it is Not good practice to pick your own answer as solution.

BurnSy

Used a different server and it looks good now. Everything’s ok! Thanks

@popping wrote:

@softech 

For some reason, my Chrome does not update the data usage counter on the first page after login.  But my Firefox login keeps the data usage update every time I login.

@popping   Clicking the refresh circle didn't help either?  and Incognito mode on Chrome the same?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@softech wrote:

@BurnSy wrote:

I’m 5 days into monthly plan and it says I have used all my data, but when I look into my data history it shows that I haven’t used it all. I rarely use data anyways. Any ideas?

@BurnSy   Where it said you used up all your data?  Text or the counter on My Account

If it is My Account, it could be a cache issue, try to use Incognito mode or a different browser (Edge/Firefox/Chrome) and try to login My Account and check again

@softech 

For some reason, my Chrome does not update the data usage counter on the first page after login.  But my Firefox login keeps the data usage update every time I login.

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

change your data counter on your phone .go to settings then data usage then billing cycle then change date to thirty days

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BurnSy 

It probably your data counter app on your phone. It is on a monthly cycle. PM is on a 30 days cycle.

You data usage on your account is up to date so just ignore your phone reminder.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BurnSy wrote:

@BurnSy   Where it said you used up all your data?  Text or the counter on My Account

If it is My Account, it could be a cache issue, try to use Incognito mode or a different browser (Edge/Firefox/Chrome) and try to login My Account and check again

Need Help? Let's chat.