cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEM WITH PROMO

Bilal_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I activated my sim in the month of June when the $50 promotion was happening. ($5 per month for 5 months for refferal and refferer, $50 in total) However, niether have us have got that money so what to do?

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Bilal_ 

There is a glitch with that promotion (May RAF promo) with some users not recieving the $5 credit. If you are on the rewards program did you get the $1 reward and can see the last 4 digits of your referrals phone # in your rewards account? Did your referral recieve the $10 bonus referral credit? If so this does ensure that the referral code was accepted.

Did the account get activated before 11:59:59pm eastern on June 6th? Do you have the welcome email or other info from the activation to show the time of activation? Does the self serve account reflect the activation date was before June 6th? If so contact customer support to submit a ticket to the tech team to investigate.

I am still waiting for an answer and the credit for myself and my referral and I submitted a rewuest one week after activation on June 13th. When I get an answer I will post an update to your thread.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bilal_ was it before june 6th ? if not you were to late if it was before than contact a cs agent you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bilal_ 

You need to contact a CS_Agent to have this corrected.

Private message them on the envelope icon on top of page.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Bilal_ 

contact support team by private message CS_Agent to check it.

Need Help? Let's chat.