cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Juju22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My teenager is ready to have data on our cellphone, but all the good offers are for new activation. She is at 13$/month. The only offer for me is 30$ for 20 go, which is too much for my teenager!  I may have to change to Fizz or another service.  Why is there nothing between 13$ and 30$?

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Juju22 

the key phrase in each suggestion above is to log in on teens account. Plan options are now tailored to each current plan. If teen is subscribed to a $!3 plan now...you should see an array options starting at $19 and up.

Just so you know...if you select a higher costs plan and later decide to downgrade again...the option to downgrade is gone. (that might change in future...but today...that's how it is)

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Juju22 

If you open the app on her phone, go to manage plan, then change plan (don't worry, this is just to take a peek) and a list of plans should come up that are being offered to her at this time. If there is something there that you like, you can pick it but make sure it changes on the renewal date so you don't lose anything you've already prepaid for. Make sense? I'm on the $15 plan and I see the following. And if you don't like any of these offers, just hit the back button up top and close the app.

$19 1GB plan.

$20 3GB plan.

$23 6GB plan.

SELF EDITED

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Juju22 

Check your teenager's self service account.  Each existing customer has different available plan offers.  Since your plan is already on the low end price wise, you may be offered $19 or $25 plans.  

If you are patient, Public mobile is known to send promo texts once a while with better deals.  

Otherwise, you can look around at different deals with different companies. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Juju22  I know what you mean. I'm in the same boat as you😕.

Unfortunately,  Public Mobile has really changed the plans that they are offering everyone lately. Everyone seems to have different offers with very few options in-between. 

But if her plan is 15$, there should be something else before $30 no?

When you sign into your account, the offers that you are presented with are only offers that you can switch to.

It's sad to say, but if another carrier has something better, no reason not to jump on it.

Need Help? Let's chat.