cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

greensparkles44
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is anybody else extremely irritated and annoyed with the system declaring you have used up all your data, when in fact you haven't?  This has been ongoing for me for the past four months at least. I have sent multiple messages and it hasn't been fixed.  I wonder if this is a ploy to buy more data when you actually don't need to.  Really frustrating and ongoing....

7 REPLIES 7

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

PM motto - if it brings traffic to the community, then leave it be 😆

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@greensparkles44 

Are you sure it is not the data counter app on your phone. Check your phone settings and disable notification.

@darlicious wrote:

@greensparkles44 

You and everyone else. It's a known issue but not high on the priority list of fixes.

So WHAT IS 'high on priority list of fixes'?????

It look Everything needs some serious re-do.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Not really. You just have to know that site is not very well designed and then you have to refresh it few times.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to try to log in. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down.

Meow_0-1668014104920.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@greensparkles44 

You and everyone else. It's a known issue but not high on the priority list of fixes.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @greensparkles44   you could have used up the data and you are not aware of, because the site is serious cache issue

Clear cache and restart browser to re-login My Account

or use Private/Incognito mode.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

lol It is to wonder. The site has a terrible caching problem. You need to use those little spinner refresh icons lower down or use private mode to be sure to see proper updated information.

Other than that, do you have a data limited set on your phone? Have you made sure that OS and app updates are set to only update on wifi?

Need Help? Let's chat.