cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage times????

newf2456
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have been going through data rather quickly. When I look at my account it shows that everyday between 12:00 pm to 1:00pm I am using between 20-90 MB of data. How is it possible to be only using data at the same time every day. 

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@newf2456 are you looking at the Usage History page?  If so, data usage is only reported once per day.  What you are seeing is the total usage over the previous 24 hours.  That is why the numbers appear larger than you would expect for that time of day--becuase it's not just for that time of the day, it's the whole day.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

wmleung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Check the settings in your phone to see if there are any auto account data backups, or sync with pictures and media to the cloud, etc.  Turn those off if you don't intend to do so.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.