cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage notification

vincep
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I keep getting notifications that I've used 75% of my data and my service has slowed down it seems ...according to my account I'm no where close to 1 third of my data ..please look into it 

7 REPLIES 7

Lutalica
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You might also want to check if you've set any data usage limits on your phone, as that could impact data notifications and usage speed as well. I've made the mistake of confusing my phone's data limit (which I set myself) with the Public Mobile data before, so you won't be the first. 🙂 

WilliamDong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Service should not be slowing down deliberately, it should be consistent with the plan speed you've chosen. Clear cache on browsers, refresh your account, and check your signal.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Check your account for accurate status. Ignore this SMS.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@vincep  When is doesn’t work youve be used it.. chances are it a generic silly message 

vincep
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

These notifications are from public mobile...and should be corrected by them apparently im not the only member with this issue

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@vincep    Seems like PM has been sending errant texts regarding data usage to quite a few customers.  First check your self serve account but make sure to clear cache/cookies and/or use incognito/private mode or another browser as there are caching issues too when logging into the account.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@vincep hi you may  be looking at a cached version of your data usage. clear your cache or use another browser in private or incognito mode,reboot your device and sign back into your account ,see if it clears up 

Need Help? Let's chat.