Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage is not showing correctly

Anniepm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My data plan is showing:

1G Promo and it has not been used any,

2G one-time data bonus, and it has been used about 850mb,

and the default data plan 500MB+500MB at 3G speed is missing.

Question: where is my default data plan 500+500? Does it become the 1G Promo? If yes why the used data 850mb did not show under it instead of the 2G one-time bonus?

My account number is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

please kindly contact me for screenshots if needed.

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Anniepm   

When was the last renewal day?  today? or many days ago?

the default data is not shown there , usually it means the data are all used up

You can confirm the usage history page.  Just filter out the date to show from the beginning of the current cycle to today, and look for Web traffic ( do not trust the sorting feature, it looks sorted but it is not , really check each page to look for WEB) and try to add them up, it should be around 1000 Mb

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/viewUsageChangePlan/           . - .      Sample screenshot only.  Remember to hide real phone numbers   https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/viewUsageChangePlan/ . - . Sample screenshot only. Remember to hide real phone numbers

If you are on Android you can trace back the usage there.  Check the device Mobile data usage and change the cycle start date on the device to match PM's start date

Sorry, if you are on iPhone, there is no such feature to trace back

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Anniepm if you don't see a line for data then it has been used, that,s why your bonus data is being used 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anniepm hi please remove your account number you are on a public site where anyone can see your info click on the down arrow to remove number 

The details not showing any amount of plan data means that it has all been used.

Need Help? Let's chat.