cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage does not add up

Jimmydd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm in my first month and have 250 mb of data.  My useage total is listed as 238 /250  but if I go through my entire useage, the data only totals 92 mb!  

How does this work?

Edit to add, I'm not looking at the phone data counter at all. 

6 REPLIES 6

Jimmydd

thanks @Dunkman 

@Jimmydd 

@Jimmydd wrote:

@Dunkman It was in the self service usage tracker.  the lines add up to 92, but overview reads 238.xx mb

IF that is the case, you may want to contact moderator.  Click on the question mark in the right lower corner of website.  Start the ticketing process.  Expect 1-2 day wait times.  

Jimmydd

@Dunkman It was in the self service usage tracker.  the lines add up to 92, but overview reads 238.xx mb

Jimmydd

@Anonymous I looked at my detailed usage history in my self serve account on the PM website.  I searched for one month, (I've only been with PM for about 2 weeks) sorted my history by type of usage to get all the Data rows together and it only adds to 92 but on my overview, it reads that I've used 238 mb.  

@Jimmydd 

The PM data tracker is usually fairly accurate.  You could check in your PM self service account, with usage history.  

Your phone data tracker may not be in sync with your 30 day PM plan.  Usually, you have to reset your phone data tracker when a new 30 day cycle starts.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jimmydd wrote:

I'm in my first month and have 250 mb of data.  My useage total is listed as 238 /250  but if I go through my entire useage, the data only totals 92 mb!  

How does this work?

Are you comparing between the overview counter and the usage details in the self-serve? Or are you looking at your phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.