cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit issue

DanielMartin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, when I signed up at a Mobile Shop kiosk a couple of weekends ago my buddy and I were supposed to receive a $50 credit; he told me that he posted on here and was able to get that fixed via DM with an attached picture.  Who do I need to message regarding that?

Thank you,

11 REPLIES 11

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@LaOmbra wrote:

@slash407 wrote:

comparing apples to oranges, everybody knows americans get better products and deals.

The even get better presidents I guess you mean.

Well that's a given as  we have a prime minister 🙂 

LaOmbra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@slash407 wrote:

comparing apples to oranges, everybody knows americans get better products and deals.

The even get better presidents I guess you mean.

@DanielMartin wrote:

This was a promo that was being run, if we went into a T-Mobile and registered for a $50 plan we were to receieve a credit of $50 and a free sim card

The store called The Mobile Shop doesn't sell T-Mobile service. In addition, this website is for Public Mobile (a Canadian company) customers.    If you signed up for T-Mobile service, you should be directing your quetsions to that company.  I would suggest giving their customer service a call at 1-800-T-MOBILE.

@DanielMartin wrote:

This was a promo that was being run, if we went into a T-Mobile and registered for a $50 plan we were to receieve a credit of $50 and a free sim card

You mean The Mobile Shop not T-Mobile correct? In any event I'm assuming you got the free SIM at the store when you signed up. As for the credit it get applied just before your next renewal date. If it doesn't then you can contact the Moderator Team and they will fix it provided that you met all the conditions.

Hope this helps.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@DanielMartin , no point bringing T-Mo into the picture here.  Get all the documentation together, private message the moderator team and explain the case.  If there is a credit that should have been received but was not, they will fix it.  

@Alex888 wrote:

@DanielMartinTo get that you would have had to use a reference and register ONLINE by March 31, if you registered at a kiosk then you didn't qualify for the bonus. And it was a $25 bonus, not $50.

@Alex888, there was the retail promotion of get your next 30 days free that weekend.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DanielMartin wrote:

Well...you're in Canada talking with people using cell service from a company called Public Mobile. T-Mobile is primarily in the USA. Not Canada. We can't answer for them.

DanielMartin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@DanielMartinTo get that you would have had to use a reference and register ONLINE by March 31, if you registered at a kiosk then you didn't qualify for the bonus. And it was a $25 bonus, not $50.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@DanielMartin wrote:

Hey, when I signed up at a Mobile Shop kiosk a couple of weekends ago my buddy and I were supposed to receive a $50 credit; he told me that he posted on here and was able to get that fixed via DM with an attached picture.  Who do I need to message regarding that?

Thank you,

At store sign up on March 30 or March 31 on $50 plan?  If yes, send private message to Moderator_Team.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Best bet are the moderators

The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link

Need Help? Let's chat.