My plan (1GB data at 3G) renewed on the 19th and I logged into my account today and it's showing that I've used all of my data for the month. I reset my cellular data when the plan renewed and my phone is showing that I've used 324MB. A lot of the data usage on the account is showing at 12am and times when my phone is either off or connected to wifi. Any guesses what is happening?
I haven't gotten an email or text alert that I've hit my data limit either (but that could be because I do have some bonus GBs in the account).
Solved! Go to Solution.
I'll address your last question first.
The data displays and gets posted in self-serve TWICE daily for the buckets consumed within the prior 12-hour period. So when you see it posted, it's for the 12-hour period up to that posting time.
As far as the accuracy of what you're seeing - likely a caching issue and perhaps you're seeing an outdated version of the data counter. PM's self-serve site is horrible at caching and displays prior information as opposed to updated information at every login.
With this new site, you likely still reading off the cached version, so the usage you got was not up to date
An easy way is to click the Spinner on the bottom right of the section to force a refresh.
If you don't see an updated usage still, try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari) or try again with a completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome or try on another device. You should then see the latest info from the server.