cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data problems

Becca101
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone know why my data hasn't been working over the past three days?  I also can't log into my account. I submitted a ticket but no response. 

8 REPLIES 8

Becca101

Okay. I sent a PM to a community moderator. If I don't hear back by the end of the day I'll file a CCTS complaint - my phone has been borderline unusable for days. I can't even send text messages, can't receive phone calls, and phone calls I make show up as "private number."

@Becca101 wrote:

I just tried my sim card with another phone and still no internet connection.

@Becca101  that sound like a PM problem then.. 

Becca101

Becca101

@Becca101 wrote:

I was able to get onto my account.  I have 15G of data available. I submitted a ticket yesterday. Still no response. I've been a member for 4 years and never had this issue with data.

If you see on your account (after multiple refreshes and browsing in incognito/private mode) that you do have data available try to use SIM in another phone and try to reboot phone.

Since you submitted ticket yesterday with no response, send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Becca101 

do you have another phone to test the sim card?  

Also, are you using Android?  Andoird has a fetaure to limit data use, it could have set by mistake, and also, with the 30 days cycle PM using, it could mess up the monthly cycle-data limit on the phone.  If you are using Android, check the Mobile Data usage screen.

Becca101

I was able to get onto my account.  I have 15G of data available. I submitted a ticket yesterday. Still no response. I've been a member for 4 years and never had this issue with data.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Response should be within 15-120min window. Most likely agents are overwhelmed with questions due to black Friday, cyber Monday promos.

I did not experience any data issues. When you manage to log in check how much data you still have available. Maybe you ran out of data.

Need Help? Let's chat.