cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data period

derekt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I know my data period? I just want to set limits and warnings under the correct date range. 

4 REPLIES 4

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I personally use datally (on android) to monitor and control my data use, that's how I've made it this month so far.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@derekt wrote:

How do I know my data period? I just want to set limits and warnings under the correct date range. 

As stated it is a 30 day period and is not a specific date to the same date each month.  If you are on Android there is a great app that was designed by a PM customer @IWIK  where you can set your plan cycle and it will monitor your data for you.  If you are using an iPhone I am sure they would have something similar

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@derekt wrote:

The data start period is your (renewal date - 30 days) to renewal date is your end period. Best to set the start period and the length to 30 days in the settings of your data usage app.

@derekt wrote:

The starting date of your billing cycle can change on some months.  Also, phone software data counters are usually keeping track ifnusags per month. Currently offered Public Mobile plans are based in either 30 or 90 day billing periods 

Need Help? Let's chat.