cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

NathanWires
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Plan is good until June 5th, only used 800+ mb of data of 2 GB, and data isn't working properly for the last 4 days. Reset port numbers and all that, reset wifi and Bluetooth settings, still... My data isn't working. I am not a new customer, and I expect you to convince me to stay with you PM, or I will just go to a reliable service provider. This is disgusting.

7 REPLIES 7

NathanWires

Great oppositional stance right off the intro... But, that would involve buying another phone just to test my sim, no thanks. Also, this phone isn't a year old.

@NathanWires 

don't chew my head off too...but can you try that sim in a different phone. That'll help determine if issue is phone or network related.

@NathanWires  I can appreciate your frustration.. I’ve been there myself , hopefully they can find a solution for you .

NathanWires

My apologies, I am pretty angry about this poor service the last few days. Can't receive or send phone calls. Sent them a private message, thank you for your help.

@NathanWires  I’m just a customer like you trying to help , if you need support her the link 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

NathanWires

Yes, Data is on, I am not new...

I told you how much data I have used, I looked before posting.

I told you the plan is active until June 5th, seriously??

You are not convincing me to remain a customer... Did you even read what I posted in the first place.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@NathanWires  Is data  turned on , on your phone also check you have data left like this 

simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1685292902506.png

For most up to date account info

and finally is your account active 

add can you try SIM card  in another phone and see is services work as they should may need to reset network settings 

Need Help? Let's chat.