cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

Jeopublic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

My data is not working. I have a plan with unlimited calls and texts and 1 GB data. My data is stopped working and in my account when i select to see my plan or my data usage it shows an error. saying oops something went wrong login again.. it repeats same. som is somebody can help me with this thanks

16 REPLIES 16

@ysmak   So, you loaded $15 x 2  ?  One of them went to the purchase of 1GB and showing up now?

how about the other $15?  is it at Available Fund?  if that is the case, you are all good .  You can leave the fund there for next renewal  🙂

ysmak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok, I have to do the purchased twice before it showed on my account.  Thanks

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Jeopublic 

you can call 611 to see how much remaining data you have left. what region of Canada do you live in and when did your account renew?

@ysmak- That means you didn't actually buy the add-on. Now go back into purchase add-ons and buy the add-on. It's a stupid two step process. Add money, buy add-on. You did step 1.

@ysmak wrote:

It showed $15 available fund , but didn't show my add-on data purchased.

@ysmak   you have just loaded the fund and did not make the purchase

buying add-on is a 2 steps process, 1. Load fund, 2. buying

So, you can go back and buy now.  PM will use the amount in your available fund to make the purchase.  Once you bought successfully, reboot the phone once 

ysmak

By the way, my plan is $15 per 30 days

ysmak

It showed $15 available fund , but didn't show my add-on data purchased.

@ysmak   First, try to find way to get into My Account to confirm if there is any data line showing in My Data & Add-ons section, if there is none, your data are all used up

If there is a line there confirmed you still have data, check if you have Data limit set up on your S8+ and if the cycle start date was wrong.  That could block data usage on the device level. 

E-MobileData.png

@ysmak- Do you still show a balance in your account? You probably need to go back to purchase add-ons and actually buy the add-on.

ysmak

Further, I have a Samsung S8+

ysmak

I have the similar problem.  My data is not working even with purchased add-on 1GB today , not still not shown on my account. 

@Jeopublic wrote:

I am using chrome book so which browser is it working

@Jeopublic   In this case, use Incognito mode

or Clear cache and close and relaunch browser

If you have Wifi, you can also try to access the My Account from your phone

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you see anything listed under my data & add-ons on the overview page? My experience is that if the site is incomplete that the list of add-ons still appears. I've never had a blank list (having add-ons) which would say that the list has never been affected by site problems. If you see nothing there then you've used it all.

Jeopublic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am using chrome book so which browser is it working

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jeopublic   to check your My Account, try using Incognito mode or another browser.  You need to check if you have used all your data for the current cycle

Also, can you confirm what kind of phone you have?  Brand and model

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jeopublic clear your cache,change your browser and sing in again in ingognito mode  under your data and addons there should be a line for your data if not it is used up 

Need Help? Let's chat.