cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

Mown_goat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi I just activated my Pm account yesterday and my data doesn't seem to be working I have an iPhone and everytime I turn my wifi off to use data it just says to turn data on or connect to wifi and it won't let me set up a personal hotspot either? Help please

7 REPLIES 7

HI @Mown_goat 

you tried everything you can already, it is time to ask CS agent to check.   please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Mown_goat

I reset my network settings and tried with the sim on a different phone also didn't work and restarted my phone right after I put the sim back in still doesn't work

@Mown_goat wrote:

Yes I've restarted the phone multiple times since installing it And yes calling and texting both have been working recently 

Sounds like you just need to reset your networks like I suggested. 🙂 

Mown_goat

Yes I've restarted the phone multiple times since installing it And yes calling and texting both have been working recently 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Mown_goat 

If you've used the phone on a different provider before, please go into your network settings and reset all the networks. You may lose some saved WiFi spots/passwords and some bluetooth saved items. Then reboot the phone. If that doesn't work, have you tried your SIM card in a different phone to see if that works? If it does work, then slide it back to your phone and restart it.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Mown_goat   Have you restarted the phone with the PM sim installed?  Do voice calls both incoming and outgoing and texting (SMS) work?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Mown_goat 

make sure that Data is enabled in Settings

Need Help? Let's chat.