khemmerl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The Account Status page shows:

> Plans usage

>     Data usage: 0GB left

> Add on usage:

>     1GB Add-on: 1.16GB left

>     2GB one-time bonus: 1.33GB left

Yet my phone does not work with anything that uses data.  The browser won't even bring up google.com.  Does anyone know why my data isn't working?  Is there some trick I don't know about?

Any help appreciated.

Ken

7 REPLIES 7

Popsicle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This worked for me, too. Not sure how or why, but it did! Thank you so much for the help!

@khemmerl 

if a restart fixes the issue that usually means that there was some sort of service disruption in the area... 

jhaja1914
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

try to clear your google browser clear cachee it will reset you phone data

@khemmerl   glad it works.  I guess for some reason, the addon didn't kick in automatically  😞

khemmerl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I went into Setting > Cellular Data > turned OFF Cellular data > turned off the phone > waited 30 seconds > turned on the phone > Setting > Cellular Data > turned ON Cellular data.  It's working now.  It just needed a kick in the pants I guess.  Thanks everyone for the quick response.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@khemmerl   I wonder if  you are reading an old cached page that the add-on info was incorrect

Try to login My Account again using Incognito mode and see if it still shows add-on data there

If so, try to turn off the phone for 5 mins and the power it up again, see if it works

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Login with Incognito Mode. PM's website has had major caching issues since they updated it a year ago, so you can't trust the dashboard unless you clear your cache or login in private/incognito Mode. 

Need Help? Let's chat.