cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working properly

durindigss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My data has not worked for the past few months. I switched it out for my British SIM card when I went to England earlier this year. Before that, it worked fine. When I started using it in the UK, it didn't work, although it had worked the time before. I tried it in my wife's phone, also a Public Mobile SIM, and the same issue occurred. Upon returning to Canada and reinserting our Public SIM cards, data no longer worked properly. I can use iMessage and sometimes Facebook Messenger, but YouTube or surfing the internet is not possible. I tried resetting my network settings, taking the SIM in and out, and restarting the phone. Nothing has worked. Also, my wife's data is experiencing the same issue as mine. Any help would be much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

durindigss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am using a physical sim yes. I had tried this in the past, but just did it again and for some reason seems to be working. Hope it stick and thanks for the response

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI @durindigss 

are you using Physical sim card with PM?

Please try to click on Reset All Networks or Reset Network Settings on your phone

Also, check VPN and delete all the VPN profile there, it is a very common problem after using Travel sim

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @durindigss 

did you try to click "Reset All network" on your phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.