cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working in US

michever_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! I purchased a data add on for the US and it’s currently not working. Im connected to a TMobile network but its not allowing me to access google or my maps for travel. Help!

4 REPLIES 4

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you see the line item mentioning roaming data under your my data & add-ons then along with other suggestions, also check that the roaming data is on.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@michever_ wrote:

Hello! I purchased a data add on for the US and it’s currently not working. Im connected to a TMobile network but its not allowing me to access google or my maps for travel. Help!

@michever_   does that just not allowing you to access Google and My Maps?  Browser working without problem? 

First, you see it showing connected to T-Mobile?  did you try connecting to AT&T?

and you have your Preferred network set to Automatic or LTE? (it might not work if you have set it to 3G Only)

Check if Mobile Data is turned on

if it is on iPhone, check if Google or My map is enabled for mobile data

Of course, try reboot the phone once

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@michever_ 

If you did indeed purchase the add on, you can also try rebooting your phone or network reset of phone.  Manually selecting AT&T as carrier, instead of T mobile. 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@michever_ Hi did you actually purchase the add-on or did you just do the first step of putting the money in your account look at your self served to see if it’s still there if it is you have to go back in to your account and purchase The add on

Need Help? Let's chat.