cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data disappeared from my account.

mjrymer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For some reason my 3gb of data disappeared.  My 1gb bonus is there and just about used up. Hence the email I received about almost being out of data. I'm paying for for it, but on my account it doesn't show up on the listed items. I haven't changed anything, so I'm not sure why it just disappeared.  Please help

5 REPLIES 5

Just curious... did you sign up with the (now expired) +2GB "BONUSDATA" promo?

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mjrymer  This is a good article for your review in helping to manage data usage.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/managing-your-data-usage

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@mjrymer When was your most recent renewal day? If it was recently, it might be worth looking at your data usage to see if it adds up. Recently, people have reported their data was not reset on their renewal day. If this happened to you, @CS_Agent should be able to remedy that for you.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mjrymer wrote:

For some reason my 3gb of data disappeared.  My 1gb bonus is there and just about used up. Hence the email I received about almost being out of data. I'm paying for for it, but on my account it doesn't show up on the listed items. I haven't changed anything, so I'm not sure why it just disappeared.  Please help

If data is not showing up on the overview page it means that you have used all the data that comes with your plan and are now using any data add-ons you may have.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mjrymer  The only reason it disappears is when your data gets used up. So maybe 1GB is not enough.

Need Help? Let's chat.