cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data cut off

blackymeowmeow
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi still have plenty of data left but I got a message saying I used 100%, still showing 50% left plus bonus data. So can't use data now. I tried resetting my network settings to no avail. Thanks for any help.

9 REPLIES 9

blackymeowmeow

Found out I used all my data one day. I bought some more. Will see if that works. Thanks.

blackymeowmeow

I always get page expired when I try log in. Super annoying. But if I do get through it shows I have lots of data left

blackymeowmeow

I put in a ticket yesterday, but haven't heard anything.

blackymeowmeow

Yeah I refresh it and it all seems accurate. Have gigabytes of bonus data and monthly data that I can't use

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Are you using a data tracker on your phone that shuts off to prevent exceeding your plan? If not time for CSAs to check your account. 

Click on: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and enter your question in SIMon. Follow / invent the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button, click on it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. To confirm that your ticket has been submitted, check the SEND box in your private messages; click on the small envelope next to your avatar at the top right of your screen.

If you have problems submitting a ticket, or still have service, just send a private message to the CSAs. Click: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

I find that, that doesn't make a difference if you already logged in using incognito mode. Just my experience.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@blackymeowmeow 

Refresh your browser by clicking on the circular arrow to get your current data usage.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@blackymeowmeow 

Did you login to your account using a different browser in incognito mode, so you can see the lastest and most accurate data information?

If you didn't, your probably looking at old cached information.   Try again.

dejavu89
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Please login to your public account through a laptop and in private/ incognito mode. If you still see the 50% remaining then reach out to chat support.

Need Help? Let's chat.