cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data. Usage

kooter2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account renewed on December the 6th of December the 7th my data was already used up how does that happen

6 REPLIES 6

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Yummy_0-1670515851335.png

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

turn off background apps or shut off data when not surf.

Olami

It just happened to me in the last hour, give it some time and log back in, doesn't matter what browser. I can now see my new plan. Hope this gives you some peace of mind 🙂 

@kooter2   always use Incognito mode to login to avoid confusion  🙂

kooter2

Thank you so very much for your quick reply I thought it must be something like that but every time I log in I get the same answer so I will try logging in from a different browser

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kooter2   

With this new site, you likely still reading off the cached version, so the usage you got was not up to date

An easy way is to click the Spinner on the bottom right of the section to force a refresh.

If you don't see an updated usage still, try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari) or try again with a completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome or try on another device.  You should then see the latest info from the server.

Need Help? Let's chat.