cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Over-usage Inquiry

ivyscar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey,

I was wondering if we get charged when we use more than our limit or does the data automatically cut off and we do not get charged extra?

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Stews
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is what I love about Public Mobile, you will never get unexpected over data use charged!  Don't forget to redeem your free data add on before Dec 31st.  > login to your account > go to addons > purchase addons > scroll to the very bottom of the page > purchase 2gb addon for $0 dollars and 500 mins of international calling for $0.  It's free, no charge and the addon will remain with your account until it's used up no matter how long it takes.  Yay.  

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@ivyscar  Never overcharges with public mobile. If you use all data. You have a few options. 

1- Buy a data add-on at $15 for a gig.

2- Contact moderators to renew your plan early. No refunds on unused days 

3- change plan to one with more data. You can change immediately to solve data problem or change at next renewal. If immediate change then again no refund on unused days from old plan.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ivyscar wrote:

Hey,

I was wondering if we get charged when we use more than our limit or does the data automatically cut off and we do not get charged extra?

Thank you!

@ivyscar   No overages at PM as it's a prepaid service.  Once you run out of data (or mins on limited plans) then that part of the service would simply stop unless you opt to purchase an add-on to tide you over until renewal. 

Don't forget to add the free holiday gifts from PM before the end of the month...2GB data and 500 mins of international mins.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ivyscar wrote:

Hey,

Thank you!

No overage charges here. When your plan data is used up it stops until the next cycle.

Make sure to get the free data and international minutes promo.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

Need Help? Let's chat.