cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Not Working

beckyflundra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently purchased more data and the day I did that I don't seem to have any data on my phone anymore. How do I get data again? It says the payment successfully went through.

6 REPLIES 6

@beckyflundra wrote:

Thank you for that info...I must not be getting to the right place because it hasn't even asked me for the pin option...I'm so confused because I just did all of this submit a ticket stuff a few weeks ago and worked fine for me. And today I'm so confused and struggling.

Once you get the hang of the ticketing system it is a great tool @beckyflundra. If still getting hung up try the private message route found here: 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Hopefully you get the right addon to your account with a support person. Note, your account must be in Active status for any addons to work on your account.

beckyflundra

Thank you for that info...I must not be getting to the right place because it hasn't even asked me for the pin option...I'm so confused because I just did all of this submit a ticket stuff a few weeks ago and worked fine for me. And today I'm so confused and struggling.

If you're in the submit ticket form then you first log in with your community account (I know, you're already here 🙂 ). Then you have a choice of your account login or pin. I've had better luck with the pin option. You need the name and number on the account and the 4 digit account pin you created. If you can log in to your account normally then if you don't remember your pin then you can reset it there. Then back to the form.

beckyflundra

Thanks for the feedback, I selected a US add-on...but now I'm trying to submit a ticket to a customer service agent and even though I'm logged in, it keeps wanting me to log in and says Error Logging In

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@beckyflundra 

Make sure your data is toggled on, and that you purchased the correct add-on to attain more mobile data for use in Canada.

Some folks accidentally purchase a US add-on for data.

If this occurred, contact a customer support agent and ask that they credit that purchase toward a Canada data add-on.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@beckyflundra @is your data turned on ? if your just not seeing it in your self serve try loggin in again incognito there are cache issues 

Need Help? Let's chat.