cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Add-on 1 GB

dmichellelee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I'm looking at my account online and I don't see the Data Add-On that I purchased on August 18th for $15?  I received a text saying that my 250 MB has been used up, but I don't see where the data add-on as been used?  I checked my usage history and only 354.4 MB has been used as of August 28 and I filtered the search to 60 days.  Is this a glitch on your website?  How do I add-on the data that I bought?  Please advise when you have a spare moment.  Thank you for your response.

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dmichellelee - perhaps the 1GB is used up during that time? Addons, should go away from you My Account, once used up.

1-check to see the you did purchase it on August 18th by looking at your payment history.

2-when you look at your data usage history ensure you are Downloading the data into an excel spreadsheet, as the preview area of data has not been accurate since the latest upgrades.

Note-data usages takes 6-12 hours to show up in your usage details area.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @dmichellelee the new site has some cache or cookie problem.

Try to use Incognito mode, or try clear cache and restart the browser and see if you get the latest info

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It is a caching glitch. Click the little spinner refresh icon lower down and see if the add-on shows up. if you think you're out of your 250mb but you can still browse the internet then you have something there. Otherwise your data would stop.

Adding - as the edited post above mentioned after the fact

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try force refresh.

To get most accurate usage, download Excel usage file.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@dmichellelee 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

or safari on private mode,To Login Page and check it.

in main page click the little circular arrow icon in the bottom right corner to updated.

Need Help? Let's chat.