DONT HAVE CREIDT CARD

sunshine78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

BUT I WNBAT TIO ACTIAVTE MY SIM CARD AND TOP UP NEXT FRIDAY

7 REPLIES 7

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sunshine78 

to activate a new PM account you need a valid credit or debit card to start with. You can get a re-loadable debit at 7/11 or other similar retail outlets..The Tire and Shell even has 'em. After plan is successfully activated, you can disable autopay and just pay with payment vouchers if you like.

Hello @BradyP115 

You need a credit card to sign up with Public Mobile. You can not sign up using vouchers. Which honestly, makes zero sense. Vouchers are a form of payment just like a credit card. There is no credit checks with Public Mobile. You can remove the credit card once you've signed up and use vouchers moving forward. This by far is one of the oddest things I've never been able to figure out. 

BradyP115
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Most of the time, I will go to the store and get payment vouchers. I don't know how much this will help you, but it does for me

As stated below, you need a credit card to sign up with Public Mobile. If you don't have one, whether it's one given to you by your bank or a prepaid, you can't sign up. No other options.

sunshine78

i dont have one an d dont have money now do i buy the 60 top up

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @sunshine78 

You need a real credit card to sign up with Public Mobile. Once you've done that, you can have it removed then start using either pre paid credit cards are Vouchers. Just know it's a pain to do those. There have been rumors that you can go purchase a pre paid credit card and register with that. You can always give that a try.

Check out this link. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Setting-up-Autopay-using-Prepaid-Masterca...

sunshine78

I have a 60 dollar top up card

Need Help? Let's chat.