cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting my 6 digit code after switching from virgin to public

Hamslice99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve done the full set up, I can call and receive texts but I am not getting the 6 digit code to get full access to my public account.

???

4 REPLIES 4

Hamslice99

Okay I have put my sim back in, I only just took it out, was left in all night. 

@Hamslice99 important thing is can you receiving incoming calls from non-Telus phones.  it is normal that the sim card will work for outgoing calls even port was not done.  You replied Yes to Virgin sim but the port could still have stuck for some reason.  Better to call porting team and confirm 

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Hamslice99

I received the provider change message from virgin and replied YES last night. I know have public on my phone, can use 4g service and the virgin service no longer shows as a ‘line’ in my phone. Only the public one. Just having problems getting this 6 digit code on the eversafe

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hamslice99 are you sure you can receive calls from friends using non-Telus network??  cam you put your old sim back and  see if that sim is still functioning?? if it is a the port was not done and we need to fix that (also that's why you are not getting that 6 digits code)

Need Help? Let's chat.