cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAY 4: STILL WAITING TO PORT. WHERE ARE THE MODERATPRS????????

hus1976
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am not getting any response from the moderators. There are like four of them right now and no one has read a single PM message since I activated by public mobile four days ago

Where are you guys? @Jeremy_M@Shazia_K@Mary_M@Saray_O@Caroline_D

i know a lot of people are waiting for like two weeks just to get their number ported so I am at 4 days right now so how long will it take mine to get done, a month? Two months??

this is ridiculous. I have never had such a bad customer service experience. Moderators atleast need to make a posting telling everyone that there is a back log and delay but they are all silent. They have time to respond to some postings but they cannot deal with their PM messages. I don't understand why pick and choose to do what you want instead of helping customer who want your service. If you keep ignoring them, then they will just leave and go to another phone company.

public mobile has become an online community but that is not helping the customers. They should go back to the call Center. Atleast you can call and even if you wait like a hour on the phone, it will get sorted that day not four days or weeks to get the service.

To have to wait more than three days to get your account sorted out, is bad customer service and you will lose a lot of customers if this continues. I am trying to be patient but how long? Right now I am paying for my chatr and public mobile. My chatr payment is due in December which is coming soon so you want me to keep paying for both services and lose my money. I am sorry but I won't let it come to that. I will cancel with public mobile because I rather have better customer service and less attractive plan than bad customer service and an attractive plan.

i have written all this but will any of the moderators do something about it? Of course not , I will have to keep waiting just like others who are waiting even longer than I am. This is ridiculous and frustrating.

Hussain

35 REPLIES 35

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I believe he's tried that.

TJman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can also do the port yourself without the moderator (even with Koodo).  I was with Koodo and ported over in minutes.

Go into My Account -> Plans and Add-ons -> Change phone number -> Transfer a wireless or wireline number from Public Mobile or another provider.  The process is a lot faster if you can provide all the information (i.e. IMEI, PIN, account #).

Hope this helps!

WilsonThai
They did make a post about their back log and delay. It's on the main page of the community and top thread section.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
We know it's bad customer service. We get it. It reall really terrible. Before the promo, you could get an answer in minutes to hours. Now it's hours to weeks. Things should get back to normal in the next couple weeks.

hus1976
Oh yeah, u a
Need Help? Let's chat.