It appears that there is a $40 for 15 GB promo available to me as an existing customer. Question is twofold:
a) is this change in perpetuity or for a select number of months and,
b) if I were to initiate the plan change "NOW" (vs on renewal) will I be credited for the balance of the period for which payment was already made? (I'm currently in mid cycle)
Solved! Go to Solution.
My name is Maria and thank you so much for reaching us! I hope that you are doing excellent today!
Don't worry about it, I'm here to help you so we will do it step by step!
Now, if you will change the plan you will be able to keep the rewards. Here is how they are "working"
1. Loyalty Rewards is a program to recognize customers who have maintained service with Public Mobile for a year or more.
2. Regarding the rewards of the pre-authorized Credit Card you will have them as long as you will have this method of payment.
3. Refer a Friend Rewards is a program to thank our customers for referring their friends and family to activate and stay with Public Mobile. As long as your friends will stay with us, you will have the reward for referring a friend.
Let me know if I can help you with something else! 🙂
Public Mobile CS_Agent
NOTE: Do not reply to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please log in to the Community to reply via Private Message
That's a good question. I'd like to know the answer to this as well. I'm clear on the different promos, but now I'm not sure about how changing current plan to the promo plans would impact the continuity of existing rewards.
Currently I have $11 monthly rewards between pre-auth, referrals and loyalty. Will that continue if plan change is made?
7. No promo code or special offers applicable on the $40 plan with 15GB 4G speed data.
There's a fine print on the 15gb one for 7 and then for 20gb it doesn't have the fine print. But it seems like this is permanent pricing for the 20gb for $45. just want to confirm pricing for long-term
I have ability to switch from $40/6gb, to $40/15gb or $45/20gb . Any catches?
Yes there are. Go to plan change and scroll down the list you will find the deal $40 for 15gb and $45 for @20gb. The black friday deal is when you choose plan 55$ for 20gb, you add the promo code 20OFFMONTHLY then it will apply $20 credit off from $55 plan which make it $35 in 15 months.
Ok. I thought the $55 for 20GB for 15 months was only available to NEW users. Although, it seems that when I apply the 20OFFMONTHLY promo, it is acknowledged.
That said, seems to mee the 15month offer for $35 is the better of the two. I'd wager to guess there will be other promos along the way, prior to the end of 15mo. Thoughts? Which would you go with?
1. the $40 for 15GB is a plan that the price will stay, not 15 months
2. NO, don't use change plan now. NO partial refund. Best to select Change on next renewal
the 15 months price only plan is the $55 for 20GB, they will credit you $20 for 15 months, which makes it $35