cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyber Monday Sale

intellagentz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

It appears that there is a $40 for 15 GB promo available to me as an existing customer.  Question is twofold:

a) is this change in perpetuity or for a select number of months and,

b) if I were to initiate the plan change "NOW" (vs on renewal) will I be credited for the balance of the period for which payment was already made?  (I'm currently in mid cycle)

Thank you

13 REPLIES 13

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

My name is Maria and thank you so much for reaching us! I hope that you are doing excellent today!

Don't worry about it, I'm here to help you so we will do it step by step!

Now, if you will change the plan you will be able to keep the rewards. Here is how they are "working"

1. Loyalty Rewards is a program to recognize customers who have maintained service with Public Mobile for a year or more.

2. Regarding the rewards of the pre-authorized Credit Card you will have them as long as you will have this method of payment.

3. Refer a Friend Rewards is a program to thank our customers for referring their friends and family to activate and stay with Public Mobile. As long as your friends will stay with us, you will have the reward for referring a friend.

Let me know if I can help you with something else! 🙂

Respectfully,

Maria_G
Public Mobile CS_Agent

NOTE: Do not reply to this email address: community-notifications@publicmobile.ca. Please log in to the Community to reply via Private Message

@intellagentz 

yes they stay...

intellagentz

That's a good question.  I'd like to know the answer to this as well.  I'm clear on the different promos, but now I'm not sure about how changing current plan to the promo plans would impact the continuity of existing rewards.

Currently I have $11 monthly rewards between pre-auth, referrals and loyalty.  Will that continue if plan change is made?

barto

I think you have those mixed up - the "20offmonthly" Black Friday deal works with the $55/month (20GB data) plan but only for 15 months.  The $40/$45 deals don't mention any expiry dates.

Sedul
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

7. No promo code or special offers applicable on the $40 plan with 15GB 4G speed data.

There's a fine print on the 15gb one for 7 and then for 20gb it doesn't have the fine print. But it seems like this is permanent pricing for the 20gb for $45. just want to confirm pricing for long-term

I have ability to switch from $40/6gb, to $40/15gb or $45/20gb . Any catches?

Sedul
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I see this deal as well for $40 for 15gb, and $45 for 20gb for long-term no credits required.

Question is will I keep my rewards? I currently have $40 for 6gb 

danvo1991

I will go with the promo 20OFFMONTHLY. For sure there will be another deals after 12 months. that's my opinion

danvo1991

Yes there are. Go to plan change and scroll down the list you will find the deal $40 for 15gb and $45 for @20gb. The black friday deal is when you choose plan 55$ for 20gb, you add the promo code 20OFFMONTHLY then it will apply $20 credit off from $55 plan which make it $35 in 15 months.

intellagentz

Ok.  I thought the $55 for 20GB for 15 months was only available to NEW users.  Although, it seems that when I apply the 20OFFMONTHLY promo, it is acknowledged.

That said, seems to mee the 15month offer for $35 is the better of the two.  I'd wager to guess there will be other promos along the way, prior to the end of 15mo.  Thoughts? Which would you go with?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @intellagentz 

1. the $40 for 15GB is a plan that the price will stay, not 15 months

2. NO, don't use change plan now.  NO partial refund.  Best  to select Change on next renewal

the 15 months price only plan is the $55 for 20GB, they will credit you $20 for 15 months, which makes it $35 

intellagentz

No such deal as far as I can see for existing users.  Am I missing something?

danvo1991

I think you were confused. The deal $55 for 20gb with $20 off promo will be only 15 months and the cyber deal $40 for 15gb or $45 for 20gb will last forever until you change the plan.

Ahannahford

Hey so this deal doesn't last forever the extra data is just for 15 months i Believe. however there is a plan with 20 GB of data which is normally $55 with a promo code that brings it down to $35 and that lasts forever

Need Help? Let's chat.