cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

Kjtoffle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been waiting for over an hour and sent multiple tickets with no response. Starting to get extremely frustrated. Is there any way to contact someone directly that can actually assist me 

18 REPLIES 18

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

CS agents are like toothless tigers, they can only help you with basic info that can be readily obtained by members on this forum. Perhaps you can post the problem and get help from members here at this forum. 

Hopefully you get a response today, definitely no later than tomorrow morning, either way I hope it gets sorted out as I didn't realize the changing your number feature can cause so many headaches, seems to be relative seamless from previous customers in the community

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Kjtoffle 

Any response yet? If not I can send a message on your behalf as there is a very weird glitch of tickets and private messages not seen by customer support. Very rare but can occur....I know because my account does it at times.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

@Kjtoffle wrote:

Yes changed the number since then and no I can't do anything other then use wifi on my phone right now 

@Kjtoffle oh, now I see in your 1st post you did go back and change the number again.

Maybe, these posts will get moved or merged...so there isn't two going on.

Can you confirm your account status is showing ACTIVE?

While you wait for CSA to respond, if status is ACTIVE, try listing your phone into LOST/STOLEN mode under the "Plan and Add-ons" section TAB to suspend your account.

• Then go back to Resume service. Status ACTIVE again?
  • Log out of self serve.
  • Log back into self serve.
  • Ensure status is ACTIVE.

Restart your phone at this point, wouldn't hurt. Any services working on your phone?

@Kjtoffle   don't hesitate, write another message and this can speeding it up a bit

Kjtoffle

Yes changed the number since then and no I can't do anything other then use wifi on my phone right now 

@Kjtoffle wrote:

it shouldn't be my phone it was working fine today untill I changed my number ! 

You mentioned someone else answered before, when you called it. Did you change the phone number again in your self serve? Because if someone else answered, then either you dialed the number incorrectly, or that number was mistakenly made available to choose from.

So best to go back and change it.

Again...can you make outgoing calls, text in/out and able to use your data?

Kjtoffle

it shouldn't be my phone it was working fine today untill I changed my number ! 

Kjtoffle

Yes one was sent 3 hours ago and one was sent two hours ago no reply to ether. I do not have another phone that I can use to try the SIM card in 

@Kjtoffle  - oh yes, now I see your other post.

Can you make outgoing calls, text in/out and able to you data?

As for the tickets to customer support, you said multiply over an hour ago, how many did you submit?

I submitted one about 20 minutes ago through SIMon,  Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

16 minutes later I got a response back and all ready to go.

Can you check to make sure you have the SENT ticket messages under the envelope, top right of your community page? You will just need to toggle from the INBOX messages to the SENT ones to see them. 

Just making sure you see you submitted successfully.

@Kjtoffle 

Sorry, I didn’t read your other post. Sounds like rebooting your phone didn’t work.

Is it possible to see if your SIM works in another phone to eliminate the possibility that the phone is not the problem.

If it doesn’t work then it is an backend problem with the SIM but I am surprised that an @CS_Agent didn’t get back to you.

If it works in the other phone then it is your iPhone that is the problem.

Kjtoffle

Already tried that changed my number didn't work tried again now still not working and my lte abs service just keep flashing can't make calls or nothing call the new number says not in service 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kjtoffle 

Just wondering what was your issue?

If it is a simple fix, we can help you here.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You can also turn on email notifications for private messages and when they respond you will get a notification in your email. Then come back here and deal with it. But that of course depends on how often you check or have your email set up.

@Kjtoffle wrote:

That's crazy basically just have to sit and stare at my phone untill i get a message 

@Kjtoffle  - if you are on your community account now on your phone, then yes, you will need to be logged into your community to receive the INBOX message back from customer support.

Keep checking the envelope at the top, right of your community account for any new messages.

esjliv_0-1653519665426.png

@Kjtoffle 

The get help pages says it sometimes takes up to 48 hours for a reply during busy periods. They usually get back to you within a couple of hours.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Kjtoffle

That's crazy basically just have to sit and stare at my phone untill i get a message 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Kjtoffle 

You will just have to wait. Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right corner for a reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.