cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Update

TessieBoo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi.  My aunt’s credit card has been compromised, and I’ve been trying to update her payment information.  I’ve updated everything , entered the code she received by email, and when I save it, I receive an error message stating “oops, something went wrong, please try again later.  I’ve tried 3 or 4 times, and I keep receiving the same error message.  But, she has received 3 or 4 emails from her credit card company saying that someone has tried to use her card to charge $0.00 to Public Mobile.  I’m becoming a little concerned as her payment is due tomorrow, and we want to get this information in her account so the payment can go through.  She just received her new card last Friday, and I tried to do this last night too, and I received the same error message.  I always help her with things like this as she is in her 80’s, and is not confident enough with this type of thing to do it herself.  
Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can provide!

3 REPLIES 3

TessieBoo

It worked!  Thanks!

TessieBoo

Thank you, I will try that.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@TessieBoo   Try again using incognito/private mode.  The self serve site has terrible caching problems. 

If you're still unable to update the CC yourself, then you might need to submit a ticket via chatbot and ask for assistance.

Here's a link to chatbot:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/get-help

Need Help? Let's chat.