cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card - Unable to verify

rhyip
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys,

So my CC is showing an unable to verify notification.  I did post earlier someone mentioned only 2 accounts are max on 1 credit card.  So I was trying to start the new ones without the "Auto pay"  and i'm still getting this error.  Is this a CC problem or actually still the 2 account on 1 credit card limit?

I have one account on my CC already.  I also opened 2 perfectly fine just a second ago and not getting this error.

I'm not auot paying I'm just trying to pay to activate the account.

*Edit* I just tried another CC, same issue.

21 REPLIES 21

Dee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I cant use my debit visa either. Its active on my account but I am trying to set up my daughter on the promo and its a no go! TM

Lkjh1234
@rhyip Finally done. .which I can only activate as new number (and using voucher) hope can porting my number smoothly next week

Gee

@rhyip

Each credit card can only be used on two accounts.  That is a restriction imposed by Public Mobile.

hellojelloo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@rhyip did you do anything different when you finally got them to work?

I've been having the same troubles as you. I've been trying for a while now and still no luck.

rhyip

@Lkjh1234  I Finally got all my sims to work.  at one point my mastercard worked for 2 of them.  Then it stopped working and visas opened up again for me for the ones I used before.  Still it didn't work everytime.

GL to you now too.

Lkjh1234
Good luck.. I do post to @Shazia_K too. Hope they can help

rhyip

@Lkjh1234 Yea they said no return since it gets activated there.  That is one thing i'm afraid of too, after I use it, doesn't work and it doesn't have money in it anymore... I mean I wish there was an option to just SET up the account without this verifcation stuff for now just so we can get the deal and pay later you know.

I'm gona try asking for a mod to help me @Shazia_K @Mary_M, but I don't know if they'll be avalible at all during this weekend.  I still got 4 sim cards I need to activate.

Lkjh1234
Just say the account set up failed... but they do provide account# with monew owing. Therefore I tried again same think happen. I do try to lgo in.. doen't work. For now I don't even know if my voucher still valid

rhyip

@Lkjh1234 What error comes up when you use the voulchers?  I'm actually tempted to go out and buy it,  I'm calling esso to see if they would let me return it if it doesn't work.

jgorman
The promo is on till tomorrow night at midnight. End on day in the 20th

Lkjh1234
I try 5 credit card already, therefore rush out to get the voucher, can't give up because I spend $240 +tax+ Sim card. Try for whole day with no luck

rhyip

@Lkjh1234 oh wow, ok did u try using a VISA or Mastercard or anything before hand?  When did those stop working for you?  Did u also have issues like me after multiple accounts or just the first one?

Lkjh1234
Voucher don't work, I just purchased $240 today and still can't activate

rhyip

@ShawnC13  Thanks,  I'll go grab the voulchers if nothing works stilll in the next few hours.

@rhyip Pretty sure it is tomorrow at midnight

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

rhyip

@ShawnC13 Yea totally.  I'm hoping that more people will answer so I can get some kinda idea whats happening...  Maybe it's the prime time + flood to the servers thats causing some verification issue.  

Do u know if the promo exists on the 20th still?  Like tomorrow I can still do the promo.  Or does it END tonight at midnight on the 20th?

@rhyip Visa worked for us it was just eth VISA DEBIT that comes out of your account.  Your Voucher plan is a good idea.  I mean you gotta do what you gotta do to get this promo right

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

rhyip

@jlm1991 Didn't work, still says 

Sorry, we are unable to verify your card at this time. Please ensure your card details are entered correctly and try again. If you continue to experience problems, contact your card provider for more information. 

@ShawnC13 Yea they're all visas that i've tried.  The one card worked fine for 3 acounts already... Honestly don't have anything else.  I'm think of going to ESSO and buying like... 600$ worth of the voulchers cause I'm still opening up another 4 more accounts....

I had issues with AMEX and VISA debit if either of those were the second CC you tried

rhyip

@jlm1991 gona try it right now, back in a few

jlm1991

Clear your browser cache or try with another browser. 

Need Help? Let's chat.