cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couple plan

trinhnp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does public have a couple plan? My friend and her spouse would like to switch to public and wonder if it has a couple plan for them.

9 REPLIES 9

merlotdc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unfortunately there is no couple plan currently available. Each phone requires a SIM card and unique Phone number. I would recommend: One of the members of the couple can sign up first, and share their promo code with the other member of the couple and receive discounts that way. 

@mh1983 You seem surprised! LOL

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Half a dozen posts w/ the same response!

@trinhnp 

No couple plans but one can refer the other and benefit from the refer a friend reward. The partner with the higher data needs can take a larger plan and hot spot the data from their plan to their partner if its needed or outgoing calling........ for example if one partner takes the $50/8.5gb plan with US calling on top of unlimited canada wide calling and the other partner takes the $15 plan w/250mb and 100 outgoing minutes by sharing their phones when calling needs to be done and share data thru a hotspot while waiting for a ferry ....plus it keeps them close together! They can upgrade or downgrade their plans

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@trinhnp  If they are interested in a couple plan so that they can share data unfortunately that is not available.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@trinhnp wrote:

Does public have a couple plan? My friend and her spouse would like to switch to public and wonder if it has a couple plan for them.

Tell them that it would be two separate accounts but they can be paid automatically by the same credit card.  I am sure they can find 2 plans with more data for cheaper than they would a family share plan

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@trinhnp Not at the moment unfortunately. No couple plan and no family plan. Only separate. But you can use the same CC to pay for plans.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Sorry no

But really good deals, beat most of family/couple/group deals

Anonymous
Not applicable

@trinhnp wrote:

No. One SIM, one number, one email address, one account.

Couple plan...how sweet 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.