cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusing usage report (using app)

Meow
Mayor / Maire

My usage shows 0 minutes used. That is correct as I did not make any Outgoing calls.

But Usage History shows Outgoing calls to voice mail. Why is that? I did not make those calls! Yes, spammers did call and their calls did end up in vmail but why Usage History shows that as 'Outgoing Call'?
And, of course, usage does not show any Incoming Calls. Mind you I was not connected to PM network at those days/time.

Screenshot_20240422-073657_Public Mobile.jpgScreenshot_20240422-073620_Public Mobile.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

@will13am wrote:

@Meow , the 100 minutes of usage covers outgoing calls only.  Incoming calls are not counted (unlimited incoming calls) and so it would make sense that you are not seeing the 100 minute allotment go down.  

I fully understand that but usage report says OUTGOING CALL to voice mail. Like I MADE an outgoing call...

It should something 'Incoming Call has been Redirected to Voice Mail'.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Meow , the 100 minutes of usage covers outgoing calls only.  Incoming calls are not counted (unlimited incoming calls) and so it would make sense that you are not seeing the 100 minute allotment go down.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Meow when people called you but got forwarded to VM, it will show there. 

Need Help? Let's chat.