cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concentrix

shawn908
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone know if Public Mobile is a partner with Concentrix? And if there is any employee incentive or rewards? 

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

shawn908
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay great thanks everyone!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@shawn908 

No to Concentrix discounts.

Yes to rewards......Public Points the new rewards program that replaced the grandfathered $$ rewards program. While not as lucrative with the passive rewards it can still be utilized for significant savings on your plan and services.

• Get Back - 5% in points on every purchase.
  • Anniversary - 5 welcome points followed by 10 points every year on the anniversary date of your activation with public mobile.
  • Refer a friend - 1 point every thirty days for every friend that uses your referral code and has active service upon your renewal.
  • Give Back - 1 to 15 points (20 points is for oracles only)month depending on your contribution level in the community the previous month.

1point=$1. Points can be redeemed for add ons discounted by up to 50% off their $$ purchase price, $15 bill credit and for entries to the lucky draw to win new phones and other electronics. If you suspend your service you continue to earn reward points on eligible rewards but can only redeem for $15 bill credits until you have active service.

Use a friend's referral code for a $10 bonus referral credit. If you dont have one choose a new friend here and private message them to ask for their referral code. They will happily oblige. Members that send you unsolicited referral codes are not your friend 9and are in fact breaking the rules and should be reported....but that is up to you. Depending on the plan you pick you may be able to use a promo code for bonus data. Check or ask the community for current promotions that may include a promo code when you are ready to activate.

Welcome to the Community! We are always happy to help!

I had a referral who worked there. No special plan or promo code was used. But he seemed happy that he'd be saving money. He was working from home at the time because of covid paranoia, so he was actually using his personal phone and phone number and data to get the job done.

This is a job where employees compete to earn performance points which they can cash in for things like a better parking spot for a month, lol it doesn't seem like the kind of employer who'd subsidize employee phone plans.

I used to get some telemarketing spam calls from Concentrix. They apparently enjoy a legal loophole since they are located on First Nations land. Seems like the laws of Canada - at least the Canadian DNCL - do not apply to their business.

I did politely ask them to take my name and number off their list, to never call me again. And they politely complied.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@shawn908...if you are an employee of Concentrix...check with your Benefits group. They likely have an employee preferred plan that you could consider.

Otherwise...nuthin !

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@shawn908  no sorry no such partnership ☹️

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@shawn908 no, there is no corporate discount here

Need Help? Let's chat.