cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community (old - $) rewards credit issue

Meow
Mayor / Maire

To my best understanding, any Community reward earned in current month will be credited on next renewal.

Community rewards get added to your account on 7th of the month and if renewal is on any date After 7th all is good.

But when renewal is the same date as allocating CommRew then it looks like reward/credit is lost.

Based on my interaction with Community during August I should receive at least some credit for September renewal but since renewal date was the same date as CommRew date I did get $0. I did see expected reward (for August) few days later but it looks like September's credit did override it.

October renewal and CommRew are correct as CommRew is based on my September activity and reward is as expected/assumed.

Anybody had the same experience?

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Meow

isn't that Reward will be credited as Available Fund and if it is not in time to be used for this payment, it will be used on the next renewal??

Just a follow up.

Who says PM agents are not helpful?!?!?

Presented my issue to PM agent. Rod (Rodrigo) took ownership of my problem and resolved it to my full satisfaction. Yes, it took 5 hours from my initial mail to agents but that is UNDERSTANDABLE as I am sure they multitask so I have NO complains regarding time needed to resolve issue as long as it is resolved or provided valid and reasonable explanation. Actual response with request to authenticate myself was within 10-15 min.

All kudos to Rod (Rodrigo) who was polite, prompt and knowledgeable and able to assist me.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Yes when your renewal is in those dates you really need to pay attention. I have had to request missing rewards for this same reason

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes. In those coinciding days, give or take a day or two because the reward isn't always on the same day, the reward can get confused. You might see it doubled up for the next renewal. ie. the next one gets added to the previous one.

Need Help? Let's chat.