cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Website Extremely slow.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is anyones community website EXTREMELY slow ? I have tried 2 devices and both of them are struggling to load the webpage. Ive tried on my data and on my home internet. I have been spending 15 minutes already trying to post this and ive got a whole bunch of errors. 

Its slower than selfserve.

17 REPLIES 17

This was a bad day for the site....then all of sudden everything worked as normal!

akosiryan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

try cleaning your browser 

BearFBI

@Lucas678 The browser dosent matter. In this case it was an actual problem with the website. This was yesterday though and its been fixed.

Lucas678
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try using a different browser.

BearFBI

The website seems to be working properly now.

The slowness is one thing, but try posting a mesaage. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I am getting slowness, errors and continual requests to login.  It is the complete catastrophe at the moment.

benfatto

@gblackma  Just noticed that reloading the page after a 404 error clears it. But still too slow for me. 

BearFBI

UGHHH My post got deleted 5 times. 

Sorry about the blank posts. My post button won't make up its mind.

It won't let me post because the system thinks im spamming and it blocked me from posting.

And I figured out this. When you login to your community account it loads slow and gives you errors. If you logout and use it as a guest everything works fine.

benfatto

@BearFBI  Yes, very slow and 404 errors. 

BearFBI

BearFBI

BearFBI

@gblackma I got the same message. Ive got some error messages from Chrome itself and a few from the site. 

I just tried it on samsung internet and it worked for the first 5 minuites, Then everything started to be slow. Im surprised I was able to reply to this.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI 

OMG.....4 red error messages and one blank white page error messages to reply to this post and i havent even hit post yet,......thats enough for me! Im out ill catch y'all on the flip side.....laters.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI I'm also getting this error message. I have had it over 6 times already this morning. 20200724_081618.jpg

shep22

@BearFBI yes same here a lot worse than usual always an adventure around here lol

Need Help? Let's chat.