cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

A few days ago I received and email and a badge for top 50%. But no money shows in My Rewards ($1).

Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 7.57.47 AM.png

While on the same day one of my other accounts received an email and and badge for top 25%. And money for it was in My Rewards. 

My activity in the Community has been nil to non for this user name, yet I received a top 50%. Since the new web site has been in place I see so many more (not self inflicted) issues out there. Things seem to run smoother before. Is this a glitch too, should I report this and have it removed?

8 REPLIES 8

I would think that @LurganIeUk is giving up due the inconsistency of it all. 

It's a mobile plan, not a puzzle ... but it is a puzzle.... with missing pieces. 

They do upgrades here only to add to base of daily problems and unfixed issues. 

Once I hear back from the CSA in regards to an explanation of the imbalance of my referrals I will decide. 

You would think that a badge notification dated July 22 would be for June...but was for May..like give me a break...that is just bad, sloppy and embarrassing. 

Oh well....off to my stained glass....will be teaching again today!!

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Looks like, in my case, that the wrong badge/reward and email was sent....month of May but should have said June. 

And the correct badge value was deposited to the My Rewards Account. 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

6884FF67-343C-40B3-9C2C-DAE026ECEC95.jpeg

Holy! Says May as well. But dated July 22. 

My guess I should be  in top 5% 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk 

Au contraire! I had to wait for April's badge to get my reward manually added just so they could ensure I had actually earned the reward. $1 adds up over the course of a year.....the badge is your proof are you just going to let it go because they are late handing out badges? They are late every month....some months are still missing?

@hTideGnow 

Thanks for your thoroughness. 

Look at the date they sent it to me! July 22 2022.  

I give up!!! It’s hopeless. 

So no point to pursue.....as no funds deposited. 

Thanks for your offer @darlicious 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @LurganIeUk   But this badge is actually for May, not June.  

You sure you don't have May reward?  May reward was give out (show up) on  My Rewards, on June 6th or so.  It ws just the badge they gave out later (earlier this week)

There was another pay out on July 6th or so for June participation

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk 

Would that be @CountyDownIeUk ? I can get the Univac 5000 to run the numbers but you likely earned enough bravos from old posts to have squeaked in a top 50% badge on a slow month. I would contact customer support for the reward to be added to your account. I have had my community reward go missing on occasion.

Need Help? Let's chat.