cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Reward

Namu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What happened to my community reward? I logged into my rewards account and my community reward that was there yesterday has disappeared? My renewal is tomorrow so I don't understand where it went?

7 REPLIES 7

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Namu 

That new rewards account was a surprise for me too but if you click on the little rewards link on your overview page it'll bring you straight to your rewards account to sign in. At least they made it easier to see when you are typing and you can view your password now too. This new site takes some getting used to though.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@Namu wrote:

@computergeek541 

Yes I am renewing. My rewards are there but I am still expired?

You will always see this message on renewal day

Meow_0-1647868680524.png

As long as you have service, no need to worry.

As for rewards, you have to log in into My Rewards site to see them all there. Top right corner where Sign In is.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Namu wrote:

@computergeek541 

@Namu  - if you still have working services, no need to worry, if you are renewing today. That message will go away later this morning.

As for your Community Reward, if you were awarded any, you can see them listed in your transaction history here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

edit, grammar

The expired message will always be there during renewal. You're fine as long as your service works. Your credit card will be charged if you're on autopay but you should check if there's enough balance if you're not using autopay.

Namu

@computergeek541 

Namu

@computergeek541 

Oh I never thought of that. I will check my account 

Your renewal is probably today. The rewards/points website has a bug that causes it to show the wrong renewal date.  Your reward got transferred into your Public Mobile account balance.

Need Help? Let's chat.