cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Points

lovelyrachel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What is the best way to earn Community Points? What do you like to spend your points on?

10 REPLIES 10

Public506

Honestly, I’m angling for the bonus points too.

I’ll probably use all of mine for $15 bill credits, but also, I do like the idea of parting with a point or two, if I can hopefully win a gift card at some point. It’s just refreshing to see a set up that is more transparent and straight forward than some other (unnamed) companies. 

@lovelyrachel wrote:

alright, thank you @will13am . It is kind of fun, like a game seeing those notifications pop up. But I will temper the monetary reward aspect 🙂

@lovelyrachel    Unfortunately (or fortunately) the fun aspect of seeing those notifications pop up will soon wear off and you'll probably want to turn most of them off before long except, perhaps, for receiving a tag, bravo or solution notification while logged into the community forum site.

Welcome to the Community and hopefully you'll enjoy learning and helping others.

😊

lovelyrachel

thanks @Meow 

lovelyrachel

thank you @hTideGnow 

lovelyrachel

alright, thank you @will13am . It is kind of fun, like a game seeing those notifications pop up. But I will temper the monetary reward aspect 🙂

Lux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Buying 1GB data add-on with points (10 points) is better than spending $15 on 1GB, so if you want some extra data, I would go with that.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@lovelyrachel , fair warning, the community help thing is a labor of love more than it is a money/point making machine.  If you have time, by all means provide a helping hand where you can.  Just temper the enthusiasm that this is a monetary reward.  

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi @lovelyrachel 

best way to earn Community points?  Come here daily,  stat unstand PM netowrk more, and reply if you cam help.

Can you teach me that skill?! 🤣😂😋

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @lovelyrachel 

best way to earn Community points?  Come here daily,  and understand PM netowrk more, and reply if you cam help.

How to spent the point?  If you are on Public points  if you need to buy add-ons, use it

If you don't need extra add-ons, of course best is to redeem for $15

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Best way to earn points is to Help others.

As for spending it is up to you. If I had points I would spend them to reduce bill.

Need Help? Let's chat.