cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification on unlimited Canada talk

iamcdn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just signed up to Public Mobile yesterday with a $25 dollar prepaid plan. I just would like clarification on what unlimited Canada Talk means here, is it incoming AND outgoing or just outgoing?

14 REPLIES 14

@iamcdn wrote:

I activated on January 21 not January 20, do I still qualify?

@iamcdn   This promotion is on-going for a limited time.

Fyi heres how the payments work.

You paid full price when you activate ($25 + taxes).

Your 1st renewal will be discounted:
+ $5 promotion discount
+ $10 referral credit if you used a referral code
+ $2 off if you registered your card for AutoPay

Discounts for renewals 2 thru 8:
+ $5 promotion discount

Discounts for subsequent renewals:

Also any surplus credits earned will remain on your account (for future use).

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Harjot_Bal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Jb456 wrote:

@Harjot_Bal wrote:

You usually get paid the rewards when your bill is due.  For example, I get my $2 auto pay reward every 14th and that's when my auto-pay is set up for.

You would not get it every 14th...since it's not a monthly plan it's a 3O day plan. So your payment renewal date will change.

Yes my bad it started at the 14th I noticed it was the 13th for January. Thank you for pointing that out to clarify for everyone

@Harjot_Bal wrote:

You usually get paid the rewards when your bill is due.  For example, I get my $2 auto pay reward every 14th and that's when my auto-pay is set up for.

You would not get it every 14th...since it's not a monthly plan it's a 3O day plan. So your payment renewal date will change.

Harjot_Bal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Lorca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes you still qualify.

@iamcdn wrote:

Yes the signup promotion is still going.

iamcdn

@iamcdn wrote:

Yes I already have done that, I am also waiting on the Lunar New Year promotion where I will be getting $5 off my plan for 8 months but I think I have to wait till next month to see that come off my plan

Be credited within 30 days if you qualified.

Here’s what else you should know:

• All customers that activated on January 20th will receive this promotion
  • Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

@iamcdn  You'll see it applied in the next 30 days.

iamcdn

Yes I already have done that, I am also waiting on the Lunar New Year promotion where I will be getting $5 off my plan for 8 months but I think I have to wait till next month to see that come off my plan

@iamcdn wrote:

I came from Telus where I only had 150 local talk minutes, unlimited txting and 250 mb of data for $30, such a ripoff compared to what I am getting with PM here

Don't forget to log into your self serve account and add auto-pay for $2 discount per 30 days plus extra 500mb of data (for a total of 1gb of data 500mb with $25 plan plus extra 500mb for auto-pay) in case you have not already done so.

By the way Telus owns Public Mobile along with Koodo.

iamcdn

I came from Telus where I only had 150 local talk minutes, unlimited txting and 250 mb of data for $30, such a ripoff compared to what I am getting with PM here

iamcdn

Thank you mayor

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Incoming and outgoing all across Canada wherever you are in Canada.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.