cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas Free bonus 2 GB data from 2021 and 2022 have been disappered. how do Iget it back

faithalone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I had received free bonus data as a Christmas gift in 2021 and 2022. I have used most of 2021 and never got an opportunity to use 2022 since I have been in the USA. I am going back to Toronto in 2 weeks. Can I please get my unused data back

6 REPLIES 6

@faithalone wrote:

I checked Incognito mode , it is not there. W#as there an expiry date on these gifts? I did not think so

The free add-ons didn't have an expiry date.

@faithalone wrote:

yes ,My account has been active, was mostly using through whatsapp and home WIFI. Have been paying monthly fees.

Those free data bonuses were very small amounts of data. Since they're no longer listed in your account, this would be the due to the scenario that @softech mentioned about them already been used up or if a 5G plan was taken, those add-ons cannot be used on those plans.

faithalone

I checked Incognito mode , it is not there. W#as there an expiry date on these gifts? I did not think so

faithalone

yes ,My account has been active, was mostly using through whatsapp and home WIFI. Have been paying monthly fees.

@faithalone wrote:

Hello,

I had received free bonus data as a Christmas gift in 2021 and 2022. I have used most of 2021 and never got an opportunity to use 2022 since I have been in the USA. I am going back to Toronto in 2 weeks. Can I please get my unused data back

Was your Public Mobile account kept active?  If it was in suspension for 90 days, the account has been closed and the data add-on wouldn't be retrievable.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@faithalone 

you sure you didn't use them all?? Try login and check using Incognito mode and check, just in case it is a cache problem

Need Help? Let's chat.