cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas Bonus Not Received.

Tapan676
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I Replied, but haven't received any Bonus.

😞 Why????? I replied on the same day.

@HALIMACS 

I am with public since 2019!! ;(

10 REPLIES 10

@darlicious, things change as you know! hehe

@Tapan676 

plan.jpg

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tapan676 

As usual nothing is easy at pm.

Tapan676
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I actually replied on 15 th Dec. Haven't see anything on the account yet. Sent a message to pm

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tapan676 

Hi. How are you? It's nice to see you are still with public mobile. Lots of people got missed. Contact customer support to have them added. Then check to make sure they actually added them.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

While you're at it, @Tapan676 , ask the CSA's to confirm that you are still receiving notifications from them for such things.

Some customers have found that if all notifications are disabled at source, they did not receive the promotional offer via text.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Tapan676   if you replied, did you get another text from PM confirming they will add it to your account?

Try using  Private/Incognito/Secret mode to login My Account and maybe you will see it that way

if you still do not have it there, open ticket with PM Support at  : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you get a response back after replying yes2 to the text?

Can you click on the little spinner refresh icon under Shop Add-ons to see if they show up?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Tapan676 @You can try ,offer ended dec 31 2022 and see if they can make exception in your case good luck 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Edit if you replied YES2 text then try loggin in again incognito mode there is cache issues and see up to date info on your account 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Tapan676 

That's not right.   Tell the CSA's that you didn't receive the bonus offer and wish to receive them.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.