cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

shawn771
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been overcharged!! How do I talk to a person about this?!

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@shawn771 

Overcharges will remain as a credit in your account and will go towards your next bill.

If you are hard up about the overcharge, you can as for a refund but it could take up to 30 days to process.

How much was the overcharge?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@shawn771 

Can you elaborate what has caused you to make that assertion?

Not doubting you, it's just helpful to know more before replying with details.

It's possible you may be seeing the typical "pending" versus "authorized" transactions, there are a couple more possibilities.

1. Were you charged tax on the plan amount and did not figure it was in addition to the stated plan value?
  2. Did your plan upgrade to the one that was promoted back in December to which users only needed to reply "yes" to a text to attain on their next renewal?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@shawn771   how did the overcharge happen?

did you see 2 charges on Credit card, any chance one of them is just a pending charge?

if you login to My Account, do you see 2 charges or one on Payment history?

if you think PM really overcharged you, please open ticket with PM Support using Chatbot

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@shawn771 wrote:

I have been overcharged!! How do I talk to a person about this?!

Please check your credit card statement/bank account for pending charges. Tthere are times when a charge will show as both posting and pending for the same charge.

Need Help? Let's chat.