cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice when only meant to pay for 1 month of plan.

zzntt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a simple unlimited talk/text plan that is $25/mo. I am up to date and was only owing $25, and paid the $25 manually. I never got service until I paid again and was charged twice when I only wanted the 1 month. I did not want to spend this much on my phone this month as I am already struggling financially.

3 REPLIES 3

220lr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@zzntt wrote:

I have a simple unlimited talk/text plan that is $25/mo. I am up to date and was only owing $25, and paid the $25 manually. I never got service until I paid again and was charged twice when I only wanted the 1 month. I did not want to spend this much on my phone this month as I am already struggling financially.

This happened to me as well in the recent past. I got charged about $240+ and didn't get a refund as it's a prepaid service. The mod team will credit your account and it will appear as a balance. 

vp6853
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Since you paid twice, you should have $25 credit in your account to use next month.

If you need the money back and just paid recently, contact the Moderator Team

Just a warning that they are swamped right now, so it could take a day or two to resolve it.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To talk to an employee about extra charges you need to send a private message to the mods 

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9 am to 9 pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 7:30 pm [Toronto Time]
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on how many messages in the queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages. In fact, each message you send will put you all the way to the back of the line.

Need Help? Let's chat.