Did you mean: 

Charged twice today

Mom2023
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Someone please reverse the charge I was charged twice - June 

6 REPLIES 6

@Mom2023  Message support directly here 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

@Mom2023  then please open a ticket with PM Support as stated above

And curious, is this your first renewal since joining PM? Wonder if the duplicated charges came from activation

Mom2023
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

no both payments are through none pending 

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You'll need to reach out to the CS Agent.  You can reach there here,

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mom2023  Check credit card is one charge pending and the other is posted ? If so the pending charge should fall off … but here’s how to get refund if owed 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mom2023 

can you confirm with your credit card if one of the two charges is indeed a pending charge?

Also, log in to My Account in private browsing mode and check the Payment History page https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history to confirm whether PM has charged you once or twice.

If PM really has really charged you twice, open a ticket with support.

Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.