cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for the same text over and over

Lmkelk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's impossible to get a hold of a moderator I have spent over an hour. I was charged for the same text over 20 times this is happened before does anybody know why? Is this a frequent problem? 

6 REPLIES 6

By chance if you happen to have meant you are charged for the same "phone call" over and over again, if the number ends in 4001 it is you accessing your voicemail.

AE_Collector

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

You shouldn't be charged for texts @Lmkelk . Even if you are on the 50/50 plan, texting would just stop, there are no overages. I don't understand, which plan are you on? Thanks.  Please post a usage history for your account so that we could look at it. Omit all personal imformation. Stay safe?

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Lmkelk Hi to speak to a moderator can take a lot longer than an hour between two and 48 hours please be patient

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Lmkelk wrote:

It's impossible to get a hold of a moderator I have spent over an hour. I was charged for the same text over 20 times this is happened before does anybody know why? Is this a frequent problem? 

What plan do you have ? All current plans include Unlimited texting.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To contact a moderator then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Lmkelk wrote:

....to contact a moderator:

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

Need Help? Let's chat.